Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What My Future Holds

I have ordered a book recently online about teaching music. It is for my own personal enjoyment and growth as a musician and somday, a teacher.

This book has caused me to think about my life and what my future may have in store. I am not the type of person to make plans for everything, but I do like to have an outline.

My plan so far is to:
  • Graduate college.
  • Possibly get a masters...maybe. Who knows.
  • Get a job.
  • Get married.
  • Have kids.
That's it.

I have a lot that is left to be filled in there. Such as, what do I want to do as far as a job, I kind of need a boyfriend first to even think about marriage, and so on.

Now that I have an outline dealing with my future family, education, and job, I feel as though I need one for my healing process, spiritual, and all of issues.

Here it is:
  • Feel better than the day before.
  • Love and serve with a happy heart.
  • Learn to forgive.
  • Keep going to therapy.
  • Finally have my final meltdown and be on the downward slope in healing.
Those are my goals.

I don't really have a time frame for when I want them done. I guess, as long as I accomplish them, that is all that matters.

Wish me luck.

No comments: