Sunday, March 18, 2012

So Much To Do!

I have been so busy lately!

School work has me swamped, along with gigs and getting ready for masterclasses and such things. I don't know how I am going to get everything that needs to be done...well...done!

I feel overwhelmed! I have so much that I have been wanting to post about, but my business has kept me from doing any of it! How frustrating!

I have to keep my priorities straight though. School first, gigs second, then blogging.

I am leaving on a trip on Wednesday, hopefully I will have a little down time to do some blogging and catch you all up on what has been going on in my life!

So much has happened!

I have 5 days of rehearsal time left until I play with a world known jazz trumpet player and I am NOT ready...so until I am, blogging is on hold!

Off to practice, I go!

No comments: