Monday, December 19, 2011

Creeping Crud

Hello all!

I haven't been on here much lately. Sorry! I got back from Chicago Friday night/Saturday morning. The trip was amazing! The best trip I have ever been on, by far! It was so cool!

Unfortunately, the trip made me so run down and exhausted (not that I wasn't already), that I got sick.

I have one of the worst head colds I have ever had. I am getting so sick and tired of blowing my nose!

It is hard trying to get ready for Christmas when I don't have the energy to even get out of bed.

I guess my depression doesn't help that much either.

On the bright side...

My friend sent me a text a few hours ago and told me that her 3 year old son, (whom I love to death!) woke up from his nap and told her what he dreamed about. He had a dream that him and I were planting yellow and pink flowers and watering them outside his house.



I was near tears when I read that one message! That boy has no idea how he makes me feel so loved. I think it is because he just does it naturally. He loves and does it without thinking or doubting his own feelings. It is so sweet!

I can't wait until I get to go visit them again! I know I will be soon, considering that she is due to have a baby any day now and I am the on call babysitter.

How has your day been?

No comments: