Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

It is Christmas Eve and I am irritated.

I love my family to pieces, but they annoy me. I don't mean my immediate family, I mean my extended family. You know, the aunts and uncles you only see on holidays.

They act fake.

I don't like fake.

They talk to your face and then turn around and whisper about you to someone else behind your back.

Not cool.

I have had enough of that crap to last me the rest of my life. I am over it.

It is Christmas though, so I am going to try and not let it bother me.

How am I going to do that, you may ask?

Simple.

I am going to ignore it. I am going to keep myself calm by doing deep breathing and know that I am true to myself and to others and that I do not partake in any of those childish backstabbing behaviors.

Anyways, I have to go to bed. Santa will be here soon! ;)

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: