Friday, December 30, 2011

More Depression

Depression.

It has entered my life and is here to stay for a little while it seems.

I can't get it to go away. It just won't. I have tried everything that I can think of to make myself happy.

I have been holding back the tears for 3 days now. I don't want to cry anymore. I am tired of crying. I am tired of feeling pain. I want to feel happy all day until my head hits the pillow and I can dream nice dreams that don't make me wake up crying or screaming.

Every night that I have been home, I feel so far gone in my depression. The pit got deeper and scarier. I am stuck inside of it and I can't seem to get out. I just want to lie in bed all day and cry.

I need to cry, but I am scared of letting these emotions out. I don't want to feel them. They are too intense for me right now. I just want so badly to be happy.

All I ask is to be happy.

No comments: