Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Useful to Useless

I never knew it was possible to go from feeling useful to useless in a matter of seconds.

I got a phone call from my expecting friend who was on her way to the hospital to tell me that I did not have to watch her kids while she is in labor. Her mom and dad came down and she just so happened to start having her baby.

I was so sad.

I felt like I wasn't needed by anyone anymore.

I know, I blew everything way out of proportion. She had family there. Her dad would watch the kids and be able to take them to the hospital tomorrow to see their mother.

For some reason, I just felt so upset when she told me. I felt like I was never needed and there is no need for me.

It sounds silly, I know.

For some reason though, I feel as if all of my problems may be silly to others. It is just another one of my problems...

No comments: