Monday, August 8, 2011

Sudden Anger

To me, the sadness I constantly feel is better than the anger that overtakes me. I would rather cry than feel irate (like right now).

Here is a list of what I feel at this very moment:
  • Anger
  • Sadness
  • Loneliness
  • Ashamed
Anger
It has a way of  just downright bothering me. It makes me feel like a bully even when I am by myself. I think it has to do with how I was treated when I was being abused.

Sadness
It overwhelms me. It has gotten better, but not enough. I hate being sad in happy situations.

Loneliness
I am tired of feeling alone. I am tired of no one knowing how it feels. I feel so very alone.

Ashamed
I feel ashamed that I feel. I think that I shouldn't be going through all of this. I feel ashamed that I show my feelings and am not so tough as I would like to be. I am not who I want to be right now in this point of my life.

No comments: