Thursday, July 7, 2011

And the Dreams Just Keep Coming

Dreams, dreams, dreams.

At least they aren't nightmares!

The strange dreams just keep on coming and I honestly don't know what to think of them. I know one thing for sure though: they all have the same theme.

The theme is me trying to get everything out that I feel and not only that, but the people I tell understand how I feel and what I mean when I describe things to them.

I get to a point where I feel stuck sometimes. That is the only word I can think of to describe it - stuck. I get flashbacks and I want so badly to just say how I feel and what I am going through and not have questions asked or feel like someone is doubting me.

And all of this thinking started with a dream.

I want with every fiber of my being, to be able to explain and describe how I feel to people and have them truly understand. When I find out how to do that, I will be posting up a storm to let all of my readers know. It will be epic.

After my odd dream, I started to think of my journey. It is like one heck of a crazy roller coaster. Right now, I am in a huge dip and climbing the hill back up. Each time though, the hills get higher and the dips get less low. I am rising. I am climbing out of this and finding out who I am. This may have happened to me, but it doesn't define me.

I am me.

-Lara

No comments: