Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy July!

Happy first day of July, everyone!



I had a pretty good day. I started off today in a good mood and that lasted nearly all day. Just recently I felt angry, so I worked out to get rid of some of my anger. It worked.

I have been super tired all the time lately. I really don't know why. Yesterday, I slept, literally, all day. I don't know what my problem is. I have three guesses though. Number one, my medicine is making me super sleepy. Number two, I am worn out because I didn't get a good night sleep the other night. And number three, the depression beast has reared it's ugly head and I am trying to battle it.

For some reason, the whole depression thing makes me sleepy. Therapy sessions make me sleepy too. I think it is because I have to work so hard to think and remember things that hurt me to remember and think about.

So, Sunday I have to go to a graduation party. That is nothing new. Today, though, I got a text from the girl who invited me and she warned me that the boy's family who abused me will be there. She told me that she doesn't think that he will show up, but she doesn't know. I have no idea what to do. I am really good friends with her, and I hate the fact that he is still running my life by making me not go places I want to go. It scares me though. I know he won't do anything in front of a large group of people, but it makes me super uneasy. I don't know what to do.

Any advice?

-Lara

No comments: