Monday, July 18, 2011

The Past

I found a quote online that struck a chord with me and I can't seem to get it out of my head.
“What you need to know about the past is that no matter what has happened, it has all worked together to bring you to this very moment. And this is the moment you can choose to make everything new. Right now.”
I don't know who said it, but it has got me thinking.

Even though what happened with "Bob" was terrible and impacted me in some negative ways, in a weird way, not everything is bad that came from what happened. I am now able to learn who I really am and how to work through problems in a healthy way.

From this quote, I also realized that sometimes, I have bad days. Those days suck hard core, but as long as I try my hardest to make my day better, that is all that matters - that I am trying to improve and get well.

On a slightly different note...

I work at a summer music camp and I was there this morning and I was having a high sensory morning. Things were not going very well. I had to leave the room for a little bit. I just couldn't handle it. I was so embarrassed.

Anyways, I need a nap. This chick is tired.

-Lara

No comments: