Sunday, July 3, 2011

Messed Up Feelings

I have been having some pretty messed up feelings lately.

Today is the feeling of not being loved. It isn't the feeling of not being loved by my family. I feel unloved by my friends. I know that my friends love me, but it just doesn't feel like it today.

None of my friends have done anything to make me feel not loved or anything. If anything, I should feel like the most loved person. I get invited places and hang out with them all the time.

I just don't feel so loved today.

I think it is the depression beast. It keeps rearing its darn head and throws me off.

I need a therapy session pronto. Unfortunately though, I don't have one until the 11th. Ugh. I have to survive this whole week without the help of a therapist. I feel alone on this. I don't like it, that's for sure.

I definately need to get rid of this not feeling loved thing if I am going to make it this week without a total freak out. I haven't had one of those in a long time, by the way.

Wish me luck and prayers to get through this day without crying.

-Lara

No comments: