Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I Am Exhausted

I think my title pretty much says it all, don't you think?


I had counseling this morning, just like any other Wednesday for me this summer. I woke up at 7am and got a shower and got dressed and ready to go.

I wasn't tired when I woke up. I am quite the morning person actually. I used to sing every morning while getting ready for school and my sister would get so angry at me. I love morning. It reminds me that God blessed me with a new day and I should live as much as I can in the time that He has given us.

Anyways, I went to counseling and it lasted for an hour. Then I went to a friend's house for lunch. By the time we were done eating lunch I could barely keep my eyes open. I actually had trouble driving home from the counseling session. I was afraid I was going to fall asleep while driving! I didn't, but I was so tired.

I get so exhausted after my counseling sessions. I think it is mental exhaustion. I have to work so hard to think and to try and remember what happened and to get up the courage to talk about things that I have never talked about. It makes me tired just thinking about it! It takes so much energy that it is nearly impossible to explain.

With that note, this girl is going to go take a much needed nap!

Have you felt tired after counseling sessions?

-Lara

No comments: