Thursday, June 23, 2011

One Heck of a Great Day!

I had an absolutely fantastic day! I haven't had one of those in a long time. It felt just awesome!

I decided to start working out to help with my sadness and anger. I don't know, it seems like a good idea. Hopefully, I will also drop a few pounds too! I wouldn't mind that either.

I then went to my friend's house. She has two little boys and they are so fun and adorable. If anything they made me laugh more than I have laughed in a long time. They are just too darn cute and so much fun! They are 2 and 1 years old. The perfect ages, in my opinion!

We finished mulching a flower bed outside. Have you ever tried to do that with a 2 and 1 year old? It was hard, but so much fun!

Then, we went for a walk, or an "adventure," which is what we called it to get the boys excited.

Then, we had dinner and played for a little bit, and then it was time for bed. The bath and bed routine was probably one of my favorite parts of the evening.

I haven't had a day like this in such a long time. I laughed and didn't think about all the bad. I was able to have fun and let loose and just laugh until it hurt. It was wonderful. Of course though, the depression beast makes me think negatively sometimes. I keep thinking in the back of my mind that a bad day is going to be soon to follow. It always does. I am going to try not to think about that though. I don't want to ruin today.

What was your day like?

-Lara

No comments: