Friday, June 10, 2011

Weird Dream

So, last night I had a very strange dream. Let me tell you about it...

I am in this building. In a bathroom. I am trying to get a bath. People I know keep coming in and I keep yelling at them to leave and to just leave me alone. Finally, I can't take anymore interruptions from my "me time," so I go to find someone to help me get the people out of the bathroom.

I walk into an office and find one of my professors there. I tell him my problem. He doesn't care. He says he will take care of it though and pokes his head out of his office and screams, "Get out of bathroom!" Well, I could have done that! Then, he sits down at his desk and falls asleep! I was furious! Then, I start screaming at the top of my lungs that I have been going through hell lately and I was abused and I just need some time to be alone to be sad and to be what I need to be! Some other weird things happened, that I don't think are very relevant to the meaning, so I won't talk about them.

Then, I woke up.

I have been thinking about it and I think that my dream is trying to tell me that I need to keep talking about what happened. I think I feel like I have some more emotions that I need to get out, including frustration, anger, and sadness.

What do you think?

-Lara

No comments: