Monday, June 13, 2011

Locked Up Emotions

Have you ever had the urge to say how you feel and just talk?

I have been experiencing that feeling an awful lot lately. I need to talk to someone about how I feel and what happened. It is a part of the healing process.

My problem though, is when I finally get someone who I can trust and sit down and talk, I freeze up. I get all of these thoughts running through my head, so I start thinking that I can't trust this person and "Bob" is going to find out that I am going through all of this. I just get terrible thoughts. I can't help it. Then the conversation is cut short and when I get home or whatever, I don't feel any better about what emotions I have locked up inside.

I need to get these emotions out and my story. I need to. I just don't think I am quite ready though...

-Lara

No comments: