Thursday, June 30, 2011

What a Wonderful Day

I had a couple of awesome days here. Not only am I happy that I had some great days, but they were in a row! For two days in a row, I have been feeling genuinly happy.

I went to my friend's house yesterday. The one I talked about in an earlier post with the two boys. It was so much fun!

Because of me going to her house and playing with her boys, I am now in a great mood. Also, I think that my medicine is helping a ton!

I just can't help but think that tomorrow won't be as good as today or yesterday. With my good days being much more frequent and better, my bad days seem so much worse. I think that I may have mentioned this in an earlier post, but sometimes things are worth repeating, right?

I don't know, I just pray that tomorrow is good. It doesn't have to be great, but I am hoping for good. I am also praying that the constant feeling of being ashamed doesn't bombard me tomorrow either.

Well, I am going to go to bed and sleep some more. I have been sleeping all day, but that is one thing about depression - I sleep a lot.

-Lara

No comments: