Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Relaxing Tonight

So, tonight, while doing absolutely nothing, I decided to watch some T.V.

Bad idea.

This has nothing to do with abuse, just so you know. I was just trying to get my mind off of my crazy emotions, so I turned on the tube.

I am watching America's Got Talent. I don't know if you have ever seen it, but there are some crazy people on there. There are some crazy, terrible people with terrible talents. I wouldn't even go so far to call it having talents!



Even though half of what I am watching is horrific, it is making me laugh. I have not laughed so hard at something so stupid. The stupidity though, in an odd way, brightened my day and made me a little happier. Maybe it made me happy to know that I am not that dumb. I don't know.

Then, on the other hand, there are such talented people on that show and that made me happy too.

So, as weird as it may seem, this show made my anger and sadness stay at bay keep me feeling mellow.

Thank you, America's Got Talent, for making me smile tonight. :)

-Lara

No comments: